If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The breakfast of champions!

What do you think?  Doesn't this look yummy?
This will be my sustenance for today as I prepare for my upper GI and colonoscopy tomorrow.  I like food.  No, I LOVE food!  All food (with the exception of most meat).  I love to find new recipes, I love to cook it but I really love to eat it.  So, today, I will learn to love all clear liquids.  I am looking at this as a step toward my weight loss goal for this year.

I saw Dr. Blankenship at Ortho Arkansas yesterday.  Thankfully, he was not a doctor that felt it was necessary to spend thousands of dollars on tests to let me know that everything was fine with my back. He did a physical exam and x-rays and said everything looked hunky dorey.  Whew. 

The boys are doing great and back in school mode.  When I thought that we would be in LA by this week, I submitted Cole for various projects and he has been asked to attend five auditions!  Oh how I hate to call them and ask them to cancel or reschedule.  Oh well, God has a plan, right?

Our Star Wars Monopoly game has been the choice of entertainment around the Ewing house lately.  The boys want to play it every night.  
The testosterone during these games is high and the competition is fierce.  Personally, I like Chutes and Ladders!

My procedure tomorrow is scheduled for 9:00 a.m. and I am hopeful I will be home by noon with a few more answers.  I will keep you posted.

"Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart."
~Colossians 4:2

No comments:

Post a Comment