If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Are We There Yet?

I was going to take interesting pictures along the trip and make ya'll guess our location each night, but by the time we made it to the hotel, all I want to do is put on my pjs, have a glass of wine and go to bed. 

Last night, we made it to Amarillo, Texas.  Beautiful hotel....right next to the stockyards.  Lovely smell.

Tonight, we are in Flagstaff, Arizona.  No stockyards. ;)  We always try to stay at Drury Inn because they are always clean and reasonably priced.  But, I have decided the best reason we stay here is because they are dog friendly.  Got to smooch on several dogs tonight when we were downstairs for happy hour.  Hmmm, maybe that's why they call it "happy" hour!  My pj's are on, my teeth are brushed and we will get a good night's sleep for our last leg of the trip tomorrow.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
~Matthew 11:28

No comments:

Post a Comment