If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

This and That

Ahhhh, I have many curious friends out there concerning my new venture.  Here are my responses to some of your questions:

1.  No, I am not birthing a baby, adopting a baby or stealing a baby!
2.  No, I am not adopting any more animals or opening an animal sanctuary (but too bad because how much fun would that be!  Think "We Bought a Zoo" situation!!!)
3.  I am not traveling the world, getting a tattoo or finding a cure for Hungarian bodyrot.
4.  I am, however, going to lose weight and lower my much too high cholesterol and where it leads from that, we'll just have to wait and see.

Cole had his four-week checkup today with Dr. Nguyen, his ortho doctor, who said his broken toe is about 80% healed and he released him to participate in all activities!  Woohoo!

My nuclear medicine test for my gallbladder is scheduled for 8:00 a.m. Thursday morning, and then my check up with my GI doctor is Thursday afternoon at 1:30.  I am ready for ALL FINAL TEST RESULTS so we can make a decision about LA....do we stay or do we go?  That is the million dollar question.  Stay tuned.

I leave you with this adorable picture of Missy, my mom's new puppy....
 Her first night at home.  She's such a sweetie and so happy to have a loving family.

"How blessed is the one who does not follow the advice of the wicked, or stand in the pathway with sinners, or sit in the assembly of scoffers! Instead he finds pleasure in obeying the Lord's commands; he meditates on his commands day and night."
~Psalm 1:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment