If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Paperwork, paperwork, paperwork

I hit the ground running this morning and since I knew that we wouldn't be leaving town for a couple of days, I tackled all the paperwork on my desk.  Ugh.  After six straight hours of sitting at my desk, I decided that we all needed to get out of the house so the boys and I hit the 4:00 movie to see "We Bought a Zoo".  It was EXCELLENT!!!  Plus it has two of my favorite things...animals and Matt Damon! Ha!

My car should be repaired by Friday so our tentative plan is to leave Saturday morning for LA.  Of course, that is always subject to change. ;)  

Spencer was interviewed by Emily Griffin for an article in this month's edition of Savvy Kids.  You can read it here and it's on page 48.  Emily is a wonderful writer and I thought the article was very well written.

Hope you all had a good day.  Anyone having trouble getting back into the swing of things after the holidays?

"You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever."
~Psalm 16:11

No comments:

Post a Comment