If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hello LA, We Are Heading Your Way!!!!

Finally.

After three weeks of tests, waiting and more tests, I have finally been cleared by my GI doctor!  I had my last test today which was the nuclear medicine test to check the function of my gallbladder.  I am happy to report it is functioning at a whopping 76%, which equates to pretty darn good in gallbladder vernacular!  Woot woot!

Our plan (as of 7:43 p.m. on Thursday) is to leave for LA early Saturday morning.  I know this is subject to change but that is our goal, unless we are otherwise directed by our favorite "Travel Agent" in the sky!

After two days of solid rain and low clouds, this was the sight waiting for me when I got home tonight....
...sure am going to miss these sunsets for the next three months.

Because our trip was delayed for a month, the testosterone driven boys I live with are rallying to drive straight through from Little Rock to LA. 
No way.  Not gonna happen.
However, I feel that my sightseeing detours will be nixed.  And any stops for food.  Heck, I will probably be lucky to get a potty break.

Let the adventure begin!

"So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable.  Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless."
~I Corinthians 15:58

No comments:

Post a Comment