If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Thursday, December 1, 2011

We are still alive!

Two weeks since I blogged?  Sheesh, where has the time gone?  Oh I remember...we've been decorating, crafting, cooking, planning, enjoying the cooler weather, more decorating, spending time with friends and family and getting ready for Christmas.  You've been doing the same, haven't you?

I have really gotten into decorating this year.  Usually, we spend Christmas in Florida so I don't decorate that much but since we are staying here this year, I got ALL of the decorations out!
I made new stockings, out of burlap, to hang on my front porch.


We put up the big tree, even though that was not our original plan.  We convinced Brad that it's just doesn't seem like Christmas unless we can put all of our ornaments on the tree.


The boys and I cut greenery from our yard and decorated the dining room light.


Since we don't have a mantle, I use drawer pulls that I stick between the rocks, to hang the stockings.


While Brad and I were setting up the tree, Spencer was taking care of Cole!


This elf got a great check up this week from his pulmonologist.  He weighs 118 1/2 pounds and is 5' 3 1/2" tall and his lungs are clear as can be.  Thank you Lord.


Don't let this sweet face fool you...he's always looking for or creating trouble.


A new painting for the dining room.


Spencer is back to normal and is not on any pain medicine.  His post op check up is December 12th.  Cole is doing great and enjoying his break from acting.  Our plan is to head back to LA January 3rd.  And Brad and I are happy to be spending the holidays with our family.


Turn up your Christmas music loud and rock to the beat when you are out today.  All that humming and smiling makes people wonder what you are up to!


"Sing a new song to the Lord, for He has done wonderful deeds."
~Psalm 98:1





No comments:

Post a Comment