If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Busy Busy Busy!

Yowsa, what a busy three days we have had!  Cole has been on three auditions in three days (he had two today) and we just received a call that he has been cast in a student film which will be filming tomorrow!  This is a senior film student at Chapman University in Orange, California and this film is his senior thesis.  He will submit the film to local, national and international film festivals in the hopes it will get picked up and produced into a major motion picture!  Crazy.


Spencer has been busy with school, working out and hanging out with all his friends at the apartment complex.  Since there are so many kids this season, the peace and quiet is non-existent.  In fact, all the residents received an e-mail yesterday reminding us that the rules state that there is to be no loud music or yelling after 7:30 p.m.  7:30?!?  Really?  We're just getting started by then.  So all the kids piled into our apartment last night and played Apples to Apples and since our door was shut, no one complained about the yelling.


And me, well, I have been trying to keep up with these kiddos.  I squeeze in a run every morning and the rest of the time I am working on my new venture or driving someone somewhere.  I'm so thankful that we are able to give the boys this unique opportunity.


Cole and I drove over 100 miles today to go to his auditions and I think I figured out how the State of California can get out from under it's mountain of debt.  All they need to do is remove every speed limit sign and sell the metal for scrap to put toward their trillion dollar deficit.  After all, you are either going 12 1/2 mph or 90 mph on the freeway so why do you need those ridiculous signs posting a speed limit of 65.  Yep, a total waste of taxpayer's money.  Just trying to solve the world's problems while I am behind the wheel.


Is everyone excited about the Super Bowl?  Spencer will be hanging with Kari and Darrin Shea to watch the big game while Cole and I are on set.  I'm so sad I will miss it!!! ;)


Enjoy your weekend.


"Look up at the sky!  Who created all these heavenly lights?  He is the one who leads out their ranks; He calls them all by name.  Because of His absolute power and awesome strength, not one of them is missing."
~Isaiah 40:26

No comments:

Post a Comment