If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fun Day

It was a gorgeous day in Burbank today with a lovely 44 degrees for my run this morning, and then warming up to 62 degrees this afternoon.  If I could live somewhere with these temps year round, I would do it!!!

As I was heading out for my run, one of my friends that I met last year was waiting for me....
Of course, I had to sit and catch up with him before continuing on my run.  Honestly, I think the Humane Society or the ASPCA should sponsor this blog, don't you?!?

Today was Spencer's first day back with his personal trainer Anthony.  When I picked him up after his hour-long workout he was a little out of breath but he had a big smile on his face.  I love that boys' determination.

The apartment complex is full of kid actors for pilot season.  We have 12 kids, ranging in age from 5 to 18, so it can get a little loud and crazy.  Our friends Susan and Grace showed up from Texas today and we were so excited to see them.  I'm not sure who double-dog-dared whom but somehow, Grace and Cole ended up jumping in the frigid pool...
they are smiling but only because they have gone into hypothermia and can't feel anything!  It's just a guess but I know the water is not any warmer than 60 degrees.  Since the heated pool is being renovated, I would bet that all swimming will be put on hold until the renovations are complete!

All the moms sat outside and chatted while all the kids played hide and seek.  I do love that we feel like we are at a home away from home.

Cole might be getting a call tonight for a zoo commercial that is being filmed in the morning.  That would be great with the exception that the shoot is scheduled for 6:00 a.m.  Ah, the exciting life of an actor.

Hope you all had a great day.

"But I trust in your faithfulness.  May I rejoice because of your deliverance!"
~Psalm 13:5

No comments:

Post a Comment