If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Random Thoughts

Warning....my brain is going in ten thousand different directions so there is no rhyme or reason to this post.

Spencer, Cole and I met Kari, Logan and Olivia Shea at the park on Saturday.  It was a gorgeous day.
Homeboy on Olivia's bike.

Olivia and Kramer on Logan's skateboard.

It has been kind of chilly here, for So Cal weather, which means it has been perfect for me.  This morning on my run I met Fox...
How could I not stop when this baby ran out to meet me and then crawled in my lap when I bent down to pet him.  Really, really, really wanted to run away with him but I really, really, really didn't want his owner (who was standing on the front porch) to call the cops.

I'm working hard on my new business venture and I'm getting ready to host a Weight Loss Challenge in our apartment complex.  We are going to meet once a week, for 12 weeks and the person who loses the most weight wins a cash prize.  I have lost seven pounds and two inches as of today.  Loving my new job.

The boys had yesterday and today off from school.  They have worked so hard (especially Cole, who stayed up late every night to get caught up) and they deserve a break.  I think we are going bowling today.  As long as the boys let me use the bumpers (to keep my ball from going in the gutter), I feel I will reign supreme!

We are going to have our first visitor to LA...my Aunt Martha is coming out to stay with us for three days in March!  I am so excited.  Hopefully, the weather will be perfect and we can show her all the crazies in this town but that will take longer than three days.

Cole has a callback for an audition he had last Sunday!  It is for theater (we haven't done that since we have been here) so we'll see what happens.  He is taking an improv class tomorrow and attending a workshop with a Casting Director for Disney on Saturday.  Keeping him busy.

Kari told me yesterday that she thinks Spencer's voice is getting stronger!  I can't tell but since she doesn't see him every day, I appreciate her observation.  He continues to work out with Anthony three times a week.

Ok, my brain is empty so I think I can stop.  Hope you all have a great day!

"I am leaving you with a gift - peace of mind and heart.  And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give.  So don't be troubled or afraid."
~John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment