If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Rainy Days

I can count on one hand how many times it has rained since last August when we first arrived in Burbank....five.  Today, it is really raining, as in I had to use my windshield wipers when I took Spencer to work out.  And it's chilly.  A mere 54 degrees which will probably be our high today.  These poor Californians are just beside themselves due to the lack of sun and the strange water falling from the sky.  Makes me almost feel sorry for them.

We have so busy lately with school.  The boys just finished their 9 weeks exams...I am so tired of learning about chemistry, dangling participles and the proper names for all my digestive parts.  Do you remember when school used to be fun?  No, me either but I definitely do not remember it being this hard.

Guess I will get back to work.  I hope to post fun pictures soon.

"We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, on whom our faith depends from start to finish."
~Hebrews 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment