If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Thursday, June 7, 2012

No Routine

Even though Cole and I have been in LA for five days, I don't think either one of us are in a routine of being without Brad and Spencer.  We look at each other across from the table as if one of us has the secret to getting back into our "LA" routine.  Maybe it will come with time.

Cole had an audition today for a voice over film that was produced in France and now they want to dub in the English.  His voice over coach was very pleased with the work they got on tape and now we wait.  We are hopeful we will hear something by the end of June.

After the audition, Cole and I had errands to run.
He wasn't much help in Target since the giant pixie stick took all of his attention.

When we went to the outlet mall, Cole fell in love with these...
I was excited that they only cost $30 but the absolute joy on his face was priceless.  It troubles me that he loves shoes as much as I do. ;)

We were so boring the rest of the day while we stayed in the apartment and did laundry and watched tv.  Argh, we have to get out and do something, anything tomorrow.  If only Spencer was here to kick us into gear.

Speaking of Spencer, guess which teenager got his first paycheck today?
Yep, this cutie pie right here.  I can't wait to borrow some money!  He and Brad have had a good week.  I am looking forward to seeing them but sad that it won't be anytime soon.

The one thing that comforts me is that I know that we are right where God wants us to be.

"Train a child in the way that he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it."
~Proverbs 22:6




No comments:

Post a Comment