If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Friday, June 8, 2012

Fun in the Sun

Since Cole had no auditions today we decided to spend the day at Santa Monica Beach.  The weather was a perfect 72 degrees as we put the sunroof back, cranked up the tunes and headed to the ocean.

The beach was absolutely gorgeous...
...but the water was FREEZING!  I don't even know how Cole was able to get in and stay in.  Brrrrrr!!!!!!

After his swim, we headed to the Boardwalk and decided to rent a tandem bike.
You see Cole holding the bike up?  Well, this is the most exertion  he used on the entire 7 mile bike ride!  This little nut propped his feet up on the handlebars, took videos and pictures with my phone and flirted with the girls we passed.

After our bike ride, we were standing in line at a sandwich shop and the freakiest thing occurred.  In front of us in line stood my pharmacist from Little Rock who just happened to be in Santa Monica for vacation and a wedding.  So weird.  It really is a small world.

After we got home from the beach, I fell asleep on a raft in the pool.  I know what you're thinking and yes, I am lazy.

Spencer sends me daily pictures of our cat Kobe, I think just to remind me that I am not in charge anymore, because in each picture Kobe is someplace in the house he should not be.
...like my kitchen sink.  Darn cat!

Cole has an audition tomorrow for a commercial so keep your prayers coming.

Did you have a good week?

Life is your current view of things.  Change your view, and change your life.
-Virginia Satir 

No comments:

Post a Comment