If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Kingman, Arizona

Cole and I made it to Kingman, AZ today which is two and a half hours further than our original destination of Flagstaff.  With the time change (we gained 2 hours) and our arrival in Flagstaff at 4:00 p.m., we made the executive decision to keep on trucking.  We pulled into Kingman at 6:26 p.m.

Mr. Cole is not feeling too spiffy so we are hanging out watching tv.  I'm not sure what else we would do if he were feeling good because Kingman is a pretty small town and I think they rolled up the sidewalks an hour ago.  The good news is that we have a short six-hour drive tomorrow and we will be in LA!  Woohoo!

So, it's only 7:30 p.m. here and guess where Cole is.....
Yep, and I am in the other bed!  Driving for 12 hours sure can make you tired!

Ok, here is my tip of the day....NEVER drink 60 oz. of sweet tea while driving through New Mexico.  There are no towns in which to have a bathroom and the scrub grass is definitely not big enough to hide an adult!  Don't say I never offered any good advice!

"Let the heavens rejoice, and the earth be happy!"
~1 Chronicles 16:31


1 comment:

  1. Confession: While waiting 2 hours for the tow truck driver to arrive while broken down in Desert Center, CA, I had to go! Nothing but cactus. I got creative, opened both passenger doors and squatted between. When you gotta go, you go! There is your TMI for the day.

    ReplyDelete