If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Adventures in Dog Sitting and Dream Car Window Shopping

We have had so much fun dog sitting Sarah.  She is such a sweet baby and so well behaved and so smart that she is even helping me with this post!

Sarah and I took off at 6:30 last night for a little stroll around our block and I talked with my mom while we were walking.  As we got back to the condo, I remembered that we have a dog run behind our complex so I headed back there to let Sarah roam a little more until Mom and I finished our conversation.  As we entered the dog run and I hung up with mom, I realized the door locks automatically and I didn't have my keys!  Trapped!  I tried calling Cole but couldn't reach him so I called Vickey and explained the situation.  All I can hear after I ask her to come and get me is hysterical laughing and the phone going dead.  Uh, hello!  Someone come and save me!!!  Thankfully after a few minutes, Cole shows up laughing, of course, and rescues Sarah and me.  See why we call it "The Ewing Adventures"?

After Cole's audition yesterday in Santa Monica, we were heading home through town when all of sudden Cole yells for me to pull over.  As I screech to a halt I am thinking that I have hit an animal or a person or there's a bomb!  Nope, just a Rolls Royce dealership with a Bugatti in the window, Cole's absolute FAVORITE car!
The price tag STARTS at $2.26 million.  Insane!  I was reading the stats on it and telling Cole that it gets horrible gas mileage and he could never drive it to Target for fear of someone hitting it or keying it.  Evidently, he doesn't care about either of those things!  Ha!

Our agenda today is school and an audition at 4:15.

By the way, Cole's Yahtzee commercial is now showing on tv so if you see it, let us know!  We have yet to see it but have had so many people tell us they have laid eyes on it and that it turned out good.  As soon as I get a link to it, I will post it.

"But our bodies have many parts, and God has put each part just where he wants it."
~I Corinthians 12:18

No comments:

Post a Comment