If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Auditions, Rain and Hiking

Mr. Cole has been a busy bee this past week with six auditions and already two scheduled for next week!  We love being busy because we feel like we are just one step closer to booking "the" role that was meant for Cole.

On Thursday, as we were heading home from an audition, we were so excited to see RAIN!!!!  Real, honest-to-goodness full blown rain.  It has not rained (only sprinkled) since we arrived back in LA June  3rd.
What a welcome sight except that these LA drivers, who are already crazy, go completely insane when water falls from the sky!

Vickey and I have been mixing up our work outs by hiking.  Today, we hiked the Hollywood trail and it was so nice.
The city is performing a 10-week renovation on the Hollywood sign by stripping the paint off, priming and repainting.  I'm not sure I would want to be that painter.

So beautiful.

Brayden is staying with us tonight while Brooke is on set tomorrow so I'm sure I will have some funny stories to report, although they may not be as funny as Vickey trying to put eye drops in my eye for my hope-it-is-not-pinkeye red eye.  I don't do eyes!

Have you had an eventful week?

"Let the heavens rejoice, and the earth be happy!  Let the nations say, 'The Lord reigns!'"
~1 Chronicles 16:31

No comments:

Post a Comment