If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Friday, September 21, 2012

Day Dos and More Adventures

When my alarm reared its ugly head at 5:00 a.m. this morning, I had wonderful visions of pitching it out of our window on the 16th floor but once I gained consciousness, I remembered why we were in town.  Several cups of strong coffee and an hour later, we were on our way to set in beautiful 53 degree temps.

Our first location was literally out in the desert.  I was excited to see this table as soon as we stepped onto the set.
Oh yes, I may make it after all.

Eden was the make up artist and she was adorable.  Cole didn't need much in the make up department but she did give him a stylish new hairdo.
Oh yeah.

Cole and Zack were "shooting" the toys (can't say the name) over an abandoned airplane.  After many practice runs and several do overs while filming, the Director finally got the shot he wanted.
It's hard work being an actor.

After three hours at this location, the crew packed everything up and we headed to a skate park in the city.
I thought this shot was cool.  I can't wait to see how they put this commercial all together.  Two days worth of shooting all boiled down to a 30-second commercial spot.

After eight hours on set, the boys were starting to get tired.
A 3:00 p.m. cup of Chi Latte and they were ready to move to the third location which was located on the top floor of a parking garage. Here, Zack shot the toy over the dune buggy while Cole pretended he was the goal post.

These two boys sure did have a lot of fun.

We wrapped filming at 6:45 p.m. and once we all got back to the hotel, we grabbed dinner and then made our way back down to the arcade.  Bull riding last night but tonight...laser tag!  I have never played but oh my goodness, what a hoot!
Paulina came in first and I came in second.  Don't know how the boys did but THE GIRLS WON!!!!

I am ready to fall in bed so we can do it all over again tomorrow. 

Don't you love the view from our window?

"God will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouting."
~Job 8:21

No comments:

Post a Comment