If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Snazzy

Although I love being busy, I do love the days that we have a "normal" schedule.  You know the ones...coffee, exercise, school, wine, bed!  We don't get those very often but Wednesday followed that schedule to a "T".  Ahhh.

It is so nice that our room mates, Vickey and Slade, are back in town because Vickey and I can motivate each other to exercise.  This morning we hiked Freyman and the weather was perfect!  We were both looking forward to more fall temperatures (the high yesterday was 81) but looks like we'll be back up to 100 by Sunday.

Cole had an opportunity to go a taping of "The Next", a singing competition that is shown on the CW channel.
Cole and Scher.  Aren't they adorable?

In front of the Orpheum in LA.

They had a blast!!

Seeing this picture of Spencer and Max makes me miss everyone even more than I already do.
Love it!

Brad and Spencer are flying out to LA for Halloween and I may have talked Spencer into staying with Cole and I until we head home at Thanksgiving!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Part of the team for Spencer's flag football league.

"Refresh my heart in Christ."
~Philemon 1:20

No comments:

Post a Comment