If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

New Day & New Attitude

Thank you so much for all your encouraging e-mails, texts and phone calls.  You guys are the best for reminding me that we all have "one of those days" every once in a while.

I was so determined to be happy today that I scared several people during my run this morning as I screamed out a very hearty, "Good morning!".  One woman jumped about two feet in the air and grabbed her chest!  How bad would my day be if I had to perform CPR on someone before 7:30 a.m.?

My mood improved tremendously when Vickey & Slade arrived late last night and told us they will be staying until November!  I love having them as our room mates and having a partner in crime with Vickey.  Whatever trouble I get in I know that Vickey will be right there with me!

Even after a trip to downtown Los Angeles (which usually requires much use of my horn, a rag stuffed in my mouth to keep me from screaming and my wish that my headlights dropped down to produce machine guns) for Cole's audition, I was still in a great mood.

So thankful to be able to come back to the condo to the smell of chicken chili in the crock pot and home made Parmesan corn muffins.  Yum.

Spencer played in his flag football game tonight, even though he has not been feeling well.  He promised not to over-do-it and he kept his word.  I was happy that he was able to make a major block so someone could score a touchdown and yes, I did get confirmation from him that I am reporting that correctly!

I am so thankful that God gives us second chances; and thirds, and fourths....

"Do not boast about tomorrow; for you do not know what a day may bring forth."
~Proverbs 27:1


No comments:

Post a Comment