If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Cleaning Cahuna

I hit the ground running this morning at 6:30 a.m. and didn't stop until this afternoon at 4:00.  I was a woman on a mission; a mission for cleaning.

Remember I told you that Brad and Cole brought back lots of stuff from Florida?  Well, those boxes have been sitting in the living room floor since we unpacked the U-haul and I was tired of looking at them. I unpacked 11 boxes of china, stemware and serving pieces; washed, dried, folded and put away four loads of laundry; put more items on Ebay for sale; cleaned out my closet and the laundry room and gathered a box of clothes to donate to Good Will; cleaned out the boys' homeschool material and organized the ones to list on Ebay, and returned phone calls and e-mails.  I sweated, huffed, puffed and sweated some more but it felt SO GOOD to get it all done!  Yeah!

In the midst of organizing the mud room, I found a brand new pair of running shoes that Cole wore twice and has grown out of but they fit me!!!
Cole's growth spurt just saved me some moolah!  Another yeah!

I love a day of accomplishments.  Did you have a productive day?

"My child, do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments."
~Proverbs 3:1


No comments:

Post a Comment