If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Crazy Days

I am so sorry to be delinquent in letting you all know that Brad and Cole made it home safely from Florida.  After the third e-mail this morning asking said question, I thought I should let all inquiring minds know!  YES, they are home safe and sound!  We had a big reunion in the front yard with the dogs dancing around us while we all hugged and kissed.  I love love love that all my "little chicks" are back under the same roof.

The boys didn't come home alone.  Accompanying them was a 16 foot U-Haul trailer filled with precious memories from our house in Florida.  I say it was "our" house but long before that, it was home to Nana and Grandpa Ralph.  They moved into the house in 1988 and we have been going there two or three times a year ever since.  As soon as we opened the trailer, the familiar scent of Florida hit me like a ton of bricks and brought tears to my eyes.  I loved that house.  Brad proposed to me in that house.  We had our engagement party there.  So many memories.  As I have been unpacking today, it has been great recalling all the fun times Nana and I had cooking and spending time together.  She was a wonderful lady.

Spencer is feeling MUCH better.  I had to get him out of the house today (he hasn't been anywhere in over a week) so the boys and I went to the movies to see the Avenger's.  It was great to get out and to see him feeling good and the movie wasn't bad either.

Gigi is also feeling better and has gone back to her apartment.  She had her check up on Monday and got a good report from her doctor so off she went.  You can not hold that woman down.

Looking forward to a quiet rest of the week which means it will probably get crazy!

"I will praise the Lord as long as I live."
~Psalm 146:2  


1 comment:

  1. So glad Spencer is feeling better. We saw the Avengers too and the kids really enjoyed it. Miss you! Enjoy your time in Arkansas.

    ReplyDelete