If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Revised Schedule

We had such a great weekend.  We definitely needed a weekend of downtime.  On Saturday, we headed to the movies.  Spencer went to see "Battleship", Cole and Robert saw "Dark Shadows" and I went to see "What to Expect When You're Expecting".  There is no doubt in my mind that people all over the Promenade heard me laughing.  In fact, I laughed so hard that I couldn't catch my breath and when I did, I started crying!  It was great!!!  No, really, it was!

Sunday was church and then a thorough cleaning of the house.  I have announced to my family that as of this evening, everyone, including the animals, will need to shave ALL body hair and be hair free for the rest of their lives!  I am tired of vacuuming up enough hair to stuff several large throw pillows.  I realize that the hair that I am scooping up is from the dogs and cat but I'm not taking any chances.

I gave the boys the job of giving Rusty a bath when he showed up filthy after a romp in the pond.  He is so patient and they did a great job.

We found out this past week that Cole has been accepted to a great acting academy for the month of June.  Soooooo, we will be leaving May 31st and heading back to LA for month of June and part of July. Without Spencer.  Insert sob.  I will have to blog about that later.

This week is already promising to be a crazy one so I am headed to bed.  I hope you had a great weekend.

"God is love."
1 John 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment