If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Saturday, May 19, 2012

No Plans this Weekend? What?

Brad and I were catching up last night after this crazy week and realized we have no plans this weekend?  What?  Every day has been packed since we got home from LA so I think we were both surprised that we have no agenda and no commitments.  I bet you even heard our collective sigh of relief.  What a great feeling.

Even Rusty is enjoying our downtime.

I got to spend the day yesterday with my mom.  She is having abdominal pain (just like I did in January) so she was having some tests to try to pinpoint the cause.  After her tests, we ran errands and then went to Cantino Laredo to eat the best Mexican food on earth!  I appreciate prayers for her for complete healing and for good results.

Cole had two friends spend the night last night so our house is filled with the sound of boys who are quite boisterous!  I love it!  Looks like we will head to the movies today and then grill tonight.  Ahhh, I love a little break.

Any big plans for your weekend?

"Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other."
~Romans 12:10

No comments:

Post a Comment