If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Monday, May 14, 2012

Productive Monday

I woke up at 6:10 a.m. thanks to the dogs who were going absolutely crazy for their breakfast since Brad was already up.  It is impossible to sleep late in the Ewing house.

I have known for two weeks that once we made it home, one entire day would have to be devoted to paperwork.  Brad is a man of many talents and has juggled bachelor life remarkably well but there is only so much the guy can do.  I was determined that today was the day.  After coffee and my morning devotional I dove in to my pile.  Seven hours later, my huge pile was divided into much smaller and succinct stacks.

In addition to paperwork, I also washed clothes, bathed both dogs, corralled the cat (who snuck out of the yard), disposed of a dead bird in the yard, cooked dinner on the grill and went for a walk with the fam this evening.  Thank goodness I take good vitamins.

I'm headed to bed early because Spencer has an orthodontist appointment at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow morning.  8:00?  Really?

Did you accomplish anything today?

"This is the Lord's work.  We consider it amazing!"
~Psalms 118:23

No comments:

Post a Comment