If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Beautiful Day

This was my scenery when I went running early this morning.  It's such a cute & nice neighborhood.  I am so thankful there is someplace safe to run AND someplace that has kitties I can see along the way.  I think I will take my backpack with me tomorrow and try to "rescue" one of those helpless felines (even though they all had collars on!).

The boys and I had time to enjoy the pool this morning while we were doing laundry and before our busy afternoon kicked off.  Mr. Spencer is becoming quite the swimmer (he does not like water and doesn't want to be around it, so I was very proud of him.)

Crazy boy.


I fell asleep at the pool & the boys just left me there!  Cole said there were quite a few people who looked at me when they walked by because I was snoring.  Geez, I have to get used to this time change.


Spencer had his second workout with his trainer, Anthony.  Of course, when Anthony came out to the car to talk with me after his workout, I was eating McDonald's french fries.  I told him it was ok because I ran this morning; he didn't even crack a smile.  Anthony said Spencer is doing great and he really is impressed how strong he is.  When we left the fitness center, Spencer told Cole & I his new motto is "I will either go home stronger than I've ever been or I will go home dead."  I'm hoping for the first one.


Cole had an interview this afternoon with another agent who will represent him with commercial work as well as print work.  It was an interesting drive to their offices because they are on Sunset Boulevard, right smack in the middle of town.  Can you say ZERO parking places?  We circled the block a couple of times and finally found one on the side of the building where I parked illegally!  Cole was preaching the entire time about how I should follow the rules and how Dad sure wasn't going to be happy if my car got towed.  Thankfully, it was still there and with no parking ticket when we finished the meeting.  The wild and fun games of being in LA.


Also, while on Hollywood Blvd., we saw Jesus and Megatron.  Both scared me.


The boys played football with the Italians that are living here.  The Italians don't speak English and the boys don't speak Italian but they have all become fast friends and have a blast together.


Everyone gathers around the pool at the end of the day.
Aren't they cute...an Australian, a Texan and two Razorbacks!


So, the mom's decided to order Indian food (I'm talking real, honest to goodness Indian food).  It was soooo good.  I will be spoiled for life because I am sure I will never be able to get this kind of food in AR.
FABULOUS!


Everyone chowing down.  Our Australian friends are introducing us to all kinds of wonderful new food and new words, such as....
"Does Spencer fancy footie?"
Say what?
Turns out, she just wanted to know if Spencer liked football.


Thank you Lord, for wonderful new friends and a wonderful experience.


"A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer.  Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken."
~Ecclesiastes 4:12

No comments:

Post a Comment