If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Relaxing Day

For some reason today, it really set in that we are a thousand miles from the people we love.  I was a little teary eyed all day. 
Cole had another class with an acting coach, this time with Josh.  Josh is young, has a quick wit and is funny.  He and Cole hit it off immediately.  He said Cole is definitely ready for his audition...now if we will just get a call telling us when the audition has been rescheduled, we would be good to go.

Cole is having his headshot photos taken on Friday and the photographer listed pieces of clothing that she wanted us to bring, one of which was a blue jean jacket.  You would have thought I told Cole he had to die his hair blue & wear a tutu.  I thought I was going to have to pull out my electric cattle prod to get him into the store to look for a jacket.  It's the only time I wish I had a girl who liked to shop.

We all enjoyed a nice evening around the pool.  
Hope you all had a great day.

"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!  His faithful love endures forever."
~Psalm 136:1

No comments:

Post a Comment