If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Busy Tuesday

Since I am constantly stalking animals in LA that are not mine, I thought I would share a picture with you of my baby at home...
Brad was trying to fold clothes and Kobe wanted to crawl under the clothes.  Looks like a not-too-happy baby.  I'll bet in the end, Brad relinquished.  He always does.

It was a wonderful 66 degrees this morning when I went running and I had a companion with me...
Cole rode his ripstick and was urging me along as I ran.  Dang, I was tired when we got back to the apartment.  I'm going to have to sneak out without him in the morning.

Spencer started school today and it was a full day for him.  I love that he is always so diligent to get everything done and he jumped right in first thing this morning.  He was a little stressed this afternoon (the first day is always the worst) but he is much better tonight. 


Cole had his first audition today for a video game commercial!  I was nervous and he was excited.  I wasn't nervous about the audition...oh no, I don't get butterflies about that.  I get nervous about the traffic between here and there and where we are going to park (parking is horrendous in this town!).  Cole is constantly saying, "Mom, we're fine.  We have plenty of time.  We have plenty of quarters."  It doesn't matter how early we leave, I still fret about getting there.


We may hear something from them in the next week or so.  Here's how cute he was before we left...
After the audition, we headed to the famous Mel's Diner for dinner.
A little side note if you decide to eat there.  You have to pay $2.50 to park there, EVEN IF YOU EAT THERE AND HAVE YOUR TICKET VALIDATED!  Don't even get me started.


To top our evening off, I realized I threw away a receipt I needed so when we got home from dinner, Cole did a little dumpster diving!  Yuck.  But, he did find my receipt!  Yeah, Cole.


Now, the boys are outside with everyone playing a rousing game of Apples to Apples.  I'm too tired and just want to put my pj's on and veg on the couch in quiet solitude.


Here are some of Cole's headshots I received from the photographer today.  I thought they turned out great.


This one is my favorite, although he looks too grown up.


Hope you all found something to laugh about today.


"The Bible talks plentifully about joy, but it nowhere talks about a 'happy Christian.'  Happiness depends on what happens; joy does not.  Remember, Jesus Christ had joy, and he prayed 'that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.' "
~Oswald Chambers




No comments:

Post a Comment