If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Time Flies...

Don't you all remember when you were young and your mom would tell you that the older you get, the faster time passes and you would think, "I can't wait until I'm older!"  Well, my wish has come true because I cannot believe that in only one week we will be heading to Los Angeles.  Seems I had more time only a few days ago.

We have spent the first half of this week recuperating from the SMTI show last weekend.  I picked Cole up from Damon's house Sunday afternoon at 1:00 and he slept from 1:30 p.m. on Sunday until 10:30 a.m. Monday.  You think he was tired?!

Spencer went to see Dr. Warren this morning for his well checkup.  Everything checked out PERFECTLY (I love saying that!!!).  Dr. Warren said he is in tip-top shape.  He is putting a packet together to send with us to LA just on the off-chance we need to see a doctor out there, and he also wants Spencer to see a doctor friend of his at UCLA just to have "fresh eyes" to check him out.  We have the very best doctors at ACH.

Here's your picture of the week...
This is Spencer with his friend, Remy who is a 180 pound, 6' Great Dane...the sweetest baby ever.  He and Spencer are buds and are definitely going to miss each other (Remy's mom is the President of Hearts & Hooves and the Co-chair of the Hoedown so Spencer and Remy spend time together when we have our meetings.).

Cole has an audition on Sunday for a new motion picture being filmed in Arkansas called "Mud".  It is starring Matthew McConaughey and Reece Witherspoon.  Wouldn't it be awesome if he got a role here at home?! 

I'm off to try to decide what to take to LA...how do you pack for three months?

Hope ya'll have a great week.

"Even there your hand will guide me, and Your strength will support me."
~Psalm 139:10


No comments:

Post a Comment