If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Busy Day

This is the way I strive to start every day...
I love it that our apartment is tucked into a corner and shaded by huge palm trees so I have privacy on our porch to sit, eat & pray.

Today was a busy but great day.  Cole had an acting lesson with Marnie Cooper, an experienced acting coach who is so nice & so good at what she does.  She has this really cool little (and I mean little) house that is filled with really eclectic furniture (like an old 1950's tv that is a fish tank and an old timey phone booth in her living room).  But the best thing she has is Topsy.
Topsy and I became fast friends and while Marnie & Cole were working, Topsy and I toured the neighborhood.  Isn't she adorable?  She was rescued from the pound because she was cast as an extra for the dog role in "The Grinch".  I smooched all over her.  I think she was glad when we left.

Spencer had his first session today with his personal trainer.  He loved it!  Anthony is very nice but he really challenged Spencer, which is just what he wanted.  While I was waiting to pick up Spencer, I was watching all the body builders going into the fitness center...while I was eating Reece's cups.  Oopsie!  Guess I will get up and run tomorrow.

Spencer has been resting this evening and has been sending information about players for Fantasy Football to a friend who wanted to know his top picks for certain positions (Thanks, Susan.  He loved it!)  I think he was tired after his workout.

It got up to 88 degrees here today and everyone was complaining.  I, on the other hand, was really enjoying the nice cool pool and the fact that our temperatures are 20 degrees cooler than Little Rock.

Hope you all had a great day.

"Even so, I have noticed one thing, at least, that is good.  It is good for people to eat, drink, and enjoy their work under the sun during the short life God has given them, and to accept their lot in life.  And it is a good thing to receive wealth from God and the good health to enjoy it.  To enjoy your work and accept your lot in life--this is indeed a gift from God."
~Ecclesiastes 5:18-19

No comments:

Post a Comment