If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Monday, August 22, 2011

Reality Has Definitely Set In

This is the traffic we encountered at 5:45 a.m. as we were taking Brad to the airport.  When the phrase "gunning & running" was coined, they must have been thinking of the 405 or the 101 in LA.  CRaZy!!!

Our day has not been super busy but we have gotten things accomplished.  Tomorrow, Spencer will begin working with a personal trainer twice a week.  Since our insurance will not pay for physical therapy in California, I think the trainer will be able to keep on track and keep working him toward his goals.  Spencer is praying the guy doesn't try to kill him!

Cole has an audition this week for a pilot series!  Not sure of the date & time but as soon as I know, I will pass it along.  He is meeting with his acting coach tomorrow to go over the script.  We are anxious for him to get started but not near as anxious as he is...he is stir crazy and our apartment is not big enough for his pacing!

We had a great night last night grilling out & sitting by the pool for Brad's last night in LA.
I'll never get my chicken to taste as good as his.

Isn't this cute?  This is our address plaque outside our door.

So peaceful.

We ran errands this afternoon and I got lost, which I am sure will be the first of many times.  At least the boys keep me belly laughing the entire time I'm trying to figure out where we are...I am so blessed.

"How pleasant to see a new day dawning...Young people, it's wonderful to be young!  Enjoy every minute of it.  Do everything you want to do; take it all in.  But remember that you must give an account to God for everything you do."
~Ecclesiastes 11:7, 9

No comments:

Post a Comment