If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Busy Sunday

Today was busy as Cole and I headed east on a road trip to Claremont, California for his first student film.  We left LA at 10:00 a.m. and got home at 5:00 p.m.   Who knew that filming could take so long?

Cole was playing a bully in the soccer scene where he knees a kid...you can guess where.  He really enjoyed it, maybe a little too much!  They did the scene at least 20 times!
I guess five hours at the soccer field will translate into a three minute clip in the movie.  At least he had fun.

While he was playing soccer, I was, of course, making friends...
meet Alex!  Isn't he adorable?  Alex and I hung out during the filming.  At least I got to snuggle with someone!

Cole and I got home at 5:00 p.m. and sat outside and visited.  Now, I'm ready for bed and guess what time it is?  You got it, only 7:45 p.m.  Really, really, really am not liking the Pacific Time Zone.

Gotta get some sleep and get ready for a busy week.  Hope you all had a restful Sunday.  Love ya!

"May God, who gives this patience and encouragement, help you live in complete harmony with each other, as is fitting for followers of Christ Jesus."
~Romans 15:5

No comments:

Post a Comment