If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Orthopedic Devices & Another Goodbye

I had to go to CVS Pharmacy this morning before Cole and I ran to buy this....
Dang it, I am too young for this but obviously my 45-year-old knee doesn't think so.  The support felt really good and the "clicking" sound didn't seem as prominent.  We'll see.

We were busy today with "stuff"...phone calls to be returned, papers to grade & record, e-mails to answer, trying to figure out why my calendar on my I-phone would not sync to my computer...I need to upgrade my brain when I try to figure out this techy stuff by myself. Ugh.

Spencer is working so hard with his trainer, Anthony.  It is amazing to see the difference in not only his strength but also his range of motion.  I told Anthony he was an answer to a prayer because he is just what Spencer needed...
Now if I could only get him to come back to Arkansas with us to keep up the workouts. ;)

School was not as busy today so Cole got in some practice time...
I love to sit and listen to him play and sing.  Reminds me of his daddy.

We cooked dinner tonight for our friends, Susan and Grace, who are heading home to Texas tomorrow.  We will miss them.
Pork loin, ratatouille, au gratin potatoes, french bread and red velvet cake for dessert.  Tomorrow, I will be running to San Francisco and back to work it off!


We're all snuggled down in our pj's studying for tests tomorrow.  My mom sent me this picture and I just had to share it.  I hope you have all had a great day.
Amen.


"So now, come back to your God.  Act with love and justice, and always depend on Him."
~Hosea 12:6

No comments:

Post a Comment