If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Monday

The day started early with our trip to LAX.  Brad and I left at 4:50 a.m. and by all the traffic on the 101, you would have thought it was high noon!  This is one crazy city.

Brad made it home just fine and said all the animals were doing great. I ordered extra hugs and kisses to be given to them from me...I don't think they appreciated my gesture of love.

The boys and I have had a good day but it's been lonely.  We worked all morning on school (them on lessons and me on grading papers).  Spencer worked out with his trainer today and Cole and I went to the library to get books on soccer to prepare for an audition he has coming up.

I'm ready for bed and it's only 7:45 p.m.  Guess that's what those early mornings will do for you.

Hope you all had a great day.

"Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance."
~1 Corinthians 13:7

No comments:

Post a Comment