If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Saturday, September 24, 2011

My Boys Say the Funniest Things

Spencer has been on a roll today for keeping me laughing.  It started early this morning...


1.  "I see you're having your nectar from the gods." (coffee).
2.  "Don't tell me you don't know your Kings of Israel."
3.  "No, we don't need another girl in the house."
4.  "And God told Samuel to hang tight."


And Cole has been witty today, too.....
1.  "Hold on, let me get 911 on hold before you do that."
2.  "Hang tight, brethren, I got ya covered." (God talking to Moses)
3.   "If I wore these pants in Arkansas, I would be tracked down and shot." (Talking about mustard-colored skinny jeans)


The day started off early, too early for a Saturday, but it has been a great day.  We arrived at Katrina's, our Business Manager's house, at 9:00a.m. so Cole could work on his sides (script) for his audition with her son, Connor.  While they were rehearsing, I was making friends...
...with fluffy britches (ok, that's not his real name but I can't remember what it is!).  Katrina has five cats but he's the only one I could get a good picture of.  I think the others were scared to get too close for fear of being smooched.


Then, Cole and I headed downtown LA for his audition.  Oh how I hate driving downtown but it was particularly painful today because they had exits blocked off for a movie they were filming AND they are getting ready for Obama's arrival so there were several streets completely blocked.  Needless to say, by the time I missed our exit, got lost, got honked at and told I was "number 1", went to the wrong building and finally found the right building, I was really glad we left an hour and a half early because we made it to the audition with only10 minutes to spare.  After waiting for an hour (there were over 300 kids there to audition), Cole was in the audition for 30 seconds and then we were on our way home.  Whew.


Kari Shea was so sweet to pick up Spencer this morning and he went  to their house to watch the Razorback game.  Cole and I headed over there after the audition and just sat and relaxed.  It was nice.


Cole and I had dinner tonight with Coppelia and Freya while Spencer worked on his predictions for the Heisman award.  I am now snuggled down in my pjs and ready for bed.  The only bad part is that it's only 7:30.  I don't think I like Pacific Coast time.


Hope you all had a fantabulous Saturday.


"All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.  God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort."
~2 Corinthians 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment