If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Monday, September 12, 2011

CRaZy Day!

This is what I am doing right now...
Finally.

Today was busy to say the least.  I did get my quiet time this morning and a nice long walk.  I started out running but kept hearing a "click click click" sound and realized after a couple of blocks that it was my knee!  Yikes, not sure what that is from but I decided my three-mile run would turn into a three-mile walk.  

Cole had a session with his acting coach at noon to go over the sides (script) for his audition this afternoon.  After I got him home, I took Spencer to work out with his trainer.  Got home and rested for 10 minutes and then Cole and I were off to Disney.  We went to their offices, not their studios, and it was very nice and very understated. No glitz and no glam.  We waited about 30 minutes before he went back and he was there for maybe 5 minutes.  He said it went fine.  We may or may not here anything from them.

After we got home, Spencer and I studied for a couple of hours for a science quiz and an algebra test.  I just love how dedicated he is to learning it and making sure he gets it right. 

Now, the boys are outside visiting with their friends and playing cards and I am relaxing and watching HGTv!  Woohooo!!

Thank you for all your sweet e-mails and phone messages today.  We appreciate you all.

"I love the Lord, because He hears my voice and my supplications.  Because He has inclined His ear to me.  Therefore, I shall call upon Him as long as I live."
~Psalm 116:1-2

1 comment:

  1. You have discovered one of my favorite stores- 99 cent only. Great store. I miss not having them in AR. I like your list of what you don't like about Southern CA - i agree. The thing about God is a lot are hesitant to be open with their Christian walk because your job may depend on it. In most public type jobs there you can not wear anything Christian includes a cross- or you could be accused of religious intolerance. I can't wait for your list of likes.
    I am loving following your adventure. kathy

    ReplyDelete