If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mother Nature needs to change her patch!

Whenever I am hot and I'm on a rampage to throw ceiling fans into high gear and turn the a/c to 50, Brad reminds me it might be time to change my estrogen patch.  Well, I think the same could be said for Mother Nature because yesterday was so nice and mild and today it was 97 degrees!  Jeez, what happened to fall?

I woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed at 5:30 a.m.  Really?  I tried my hardest to go back to sleep but to no avail.  So I sat in the kitchen, with the door closed, and finished a book I had been reading.  Unfortunately, the book was really funny and in order to keep from laughing out loud, I did a lot of snorting.  It wasn't too long before the boys were awake, too.

Cole and I took off on our run at 10:30.  Definitely too late for this heat so I did a lot of walking.  We will be starting much earlier tomorrow morning.

Spencer has worked ALL DAY on school work and studying for tests tomorrow.  He was outside for a total of five minutes and the rest of the time his nose was to the grindstone.  I am just so proud of him.

Cole had a coaching class tonight with a voiceover coach to prepare for his upcoming gig with Disney next week.  After that we headed to Whole Foods...you gotta love seeing a brand spanking new Ferrari in the Whole Foods parking lot.  Just a reminder we are in LA.

We came home and walked down to Michael's restaurant for dinner.  Cole ate like he hadn't eaten in three months.  I promise I feed him.

We're home and I'm ready for bed.  Of course, you know what time it is...you got it, 7:45 p.m.  Oh my.

Brad sent this picture tonight to let me know I have been replaced as VP of R.B. Ewing Builders.
At least my replacement is cute and cuddly!

I hope you all had a great Tuesday.

"And it is a good thing to receive wealth from God and the good health to enjoy it.  To enjoy your work and accept your lot in life - this is indeed a gift from God.  God keeps such people so busy enjoying life that they take no time to brood over the past."
~Ecclesiastes 5:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment