If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day

Sunday was a nice relaxing day and I am planning on the same for today.  We went to church with the Shea's and we loved the service as much as last week.  I think we have found our church while in LA.

We spent the rest of the day relaxing around the pool or, in Spencer's case, watching more football.  I did tear him away from the tv during halftime for the A & M game to get in the pool.  I was so glad he was outside or else he would have missed the beautiful rainbow...
We didn't get any rain but we got to enjoy God's beautiful promise.

Cole's allergies have kicked up big time and his head is completely stopped up while his eyes are so droopy they look like a basset hound.  I have loaded him up on allergy meds and he slept for 12 hours last night.  He always has these allergy attacks when we spend any time in a new environment.  I'm just praying we can keep Spencer and I well.

Spencer is going to work out with his trainer today.  We are so thankful he is feeling better and his blood sugar seems to have stabilized.

Today is more pool time for me.  I could totally get used to this....until tomorrow when we start back to school.

Not everyone is fortunate enough to be able to take Labor Day off, especially our men and women in the Armed Forces.  If you see one of these amazing people who sacrifice so much for all of us, please make sure you thank them.

"Those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.  They will soar high on wings like eagles.  They will run and not grow weary.  They will walk and not faint."
~Isaiah 40:31

No comments:

Post a Comment