If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Another Great Day

As I type this post, I am in awe of the truly blessed life we have and the wonderful opportunity we have been able to experience in LA.  Guess I am feeling a little sentimental.

Today was another great day.  The weather was absolutely gorgeous today...clear blue skies and 70 degrees.  That is my FAVORITE weather ever.  Give me a location with those conditions year round and I would move there in a second.

Spencer has seemed a little more stressed lately and I have really been praying about what I could do to help alleviate that....so today, I decided we were going to take a couple of days off from school.  We will have a four day weekend and will be school-free on Friday and Monday.  I could immediately see a sense of relief in Spencer.  He works so incredibly hard at school to make good grades but even the most diligent workers need a break.  We are all looking forward to a long weekend.

Our manager contacted us today to let us know Cole has another callback tomorrow and a meeting with the Producers for one of the Disney pilots he auditioned for earlier yesterday.  He will be meeting with the Casting Director tomorrow at 2:00 and with the Producers of the show at 3:00.  He is pumped!  

Cole had his last ADR session today for "The Odd Life of Timothy Green".  He really enjoyed the experience and we got to meet some very interesting and exciting people.  I love walking through the Warner Brothers compound and seeing all the unique settings.
An old VW bug in front of a "fake" neighborhood.

It was so nice to come home tonight, put on my pj's, grab a glass of wine and sit out by the pool and talk with Coppelia and Michelle.  I am so grateful to have met such wonderful friends here in LA.

We are counting down the hours until Brad arrives...only 22 1/2 hours to go!

"Dear friends, let us continue to love one another, for love comes from God.   Anyone who loves is a child of God and knows God."
~1 John 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment