If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fashion District Fun

It was another hot day in Cali so I got up early to get in my bike ride.  I saw the cutest dogs today...I'm thinking seriously about that handlebar camera.  Just think of all the cute pics I would have to post!

Kari Shea came over so we could head downtown to do some shopping in the "Fashion District".  Before we went, she got a picture of a monkey we have living here at the apartment...
Crazy boy.


Our neighbor Michelle, and her two cute kiddos followed us downtown.  My, oh my, what an interesting place.
It's 100 blocks of shops...we made it down three!


Kari & Michelle thought I should get this for Halloween but I don't want the City of Burbank to cancel Halloween when I show up in this getup...
Uh huh, I know what you're thinking.


Lots of different people, different smells and a totally different lifestyle.  We had a great time but after four hours, we were done.  Brooke & Brayden were awesome...
two sweeties.


When I got home from shopping, I could tell the boys needed to get out of the apartment so we headed downtown Burbank to visit the Halloween store and walk around.  It was such a nice night.


Once we got home, Cole and I walked a block to Ribs U.S.A., his favorite restaurant.  This boy can put away some food...
We had a great dinner but it makes me so incredibly sad that Spencer is never able to join us.  I just keep praying and thinking, "one of these days, he will be able to eat with us."  God knows what's on our hearts and I need to remember to trust His timing.


Studying is done, showers are done and now I'm ready to hit the hay.  Hope you have all had a great day.


The Lord says, "I will guide you along the best pathway for your life.   I will advise you and watch over you."
~Psalm 32:8

No comments:

Post a Comment