If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

So Cal is Soooo Hot

We were so surprised today when the temperature reached 95, and they are forecasting 100 for tomorrow.  Just a little reminder that we are still in the desert in Southern California.

I took a few days off from running & biking while Brad was here so I took a long ride on my bike this morning.  I have decided that I need to install a camera on my handlebars so I can take pictures of cute kitties & puppies without having to stop, get my camera app on my phone and take the picture.  I'm sure I won't look weird at all with a camera mounted to the front of my bike!

It was another quiet day today.  Spencer had his workout, the boys had school, we studied for tests, I made chicken & dumplings in the crockpot (it was yummy) and now I'm ready for bed at 7:47 p.m.  I woke at up 1:30 a.m. this morning and went back to sleep at 5:30.  To ensure that does not happen tonight, I have already taken a Simply Sleep.  I'm ready.

Hope you have all had a great day.

"Instead, you must worship Christ as Lord of your life.  And if someone asks about your Christian hope, always be ready to explain it."
~I Peter 3:15

No comments:

Post a Comment