If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hogs & Painting

The 9:20 a.m. kickoff for the Razorback vs. Ole Miss game came very early this morning...Pacific Coast time is kind of a pain sometimes.  Fortunately, my internal alarm clock went of at 4:33 a.m. (ugh) so by 7:30, I had already showered, been to the grocery store and was in the process of making a breakfast casserole to take over to Kari's for the game.  We had such a good time.

After the game, we all headed to Glendale to go to the movies to see "The Big Year".  We really had no idea what it was about; we just knew it had a good cast with Jack Black, Steve Martin, Owen Wilson and that is was rated PG!  It was based on a true story about professional bird watchers.  Sounds boring but it was good.  After the movie, some of the boys had a little "bird" fun during the credits...
Can you see Cole's shadow of his bird?

After the movie, Spencer and I headed home and Cole went to eat with the Shea's and is spending the night with them.

I finally finished my painting I've been working on this week.  It's a little larger canvas than most of my work but I am pleased with how it turned out...
My love of trees and crosses finally mixed together.

We're watching the World Series and contemplating going to bed early (ok, me but not Spencer).

Hope your day was relaxing, too.

"Don't love money; be satisfied with what you have.  For God has said, 'I will never fail you.  I will never abandon you.'"
~Hebrews 13:5

No comments:

Post a Comment