If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lazy Sunday

I could only describe today as l-a-z-y.  Spencer and I headed to the early service at church this morning (it was awesome) and then home to watch football and read the paper.  It was so nice to lay on the couch and not "have" to do anything.

I picked Cole up at 1:00 from the Shea's and he went hiking with his friend, Connor.  I was glad I wasn't with them because when he got home, he was red-faced, covered in dirt and sweat and looked like he had been run over by a dune buggy.  Of course, he had a huge smile on his face and proceeded to tell Spencer and I how much "fun" it was.  His idea of fun and my idea of fun are two different things.

I cooked chicken on the grill for dinner and then the boys studied for two spelling tests, a history test, a science test and an appendix quiz in English.  Makes me tired just thinking about it.

Hope you all had a restful and rejuvenating Sunday.

"All of you together are Christ's body, and each of you is a part of it."
~I Corinthians 12:27

No comments:

Post a Comment