If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Catch-Up Day

Since we rested all day yesterday, today was deemed "catch up" day.

We had a beautiful service at church this morning.  Honestly, I felt so good after church that I was wishing we could go to church everyday.  I would love to be able to sit and listen to Pastor Dudley for 30 minutes every morning before I start my day.  I think it's because he reminds me so much of my Grandaddy and I miss him so very much.  Guess my devotional each morning will have to suffice.

After church, Cole had his acting class from 12:00 until 2:00 and Spencer and I came home and had lunch.  After I picked up Cole, we all got started on our "stuff".  Because this past week was kind of crazy, I neglected to grade papers, log grades or make schedules for next week.  While I worked on that, the boys studied for quizzes/tests and Cole did all of his schoolwork for tomorrow since we will be gone all day.  I know I have said it before but I am so proud of how hard my boys work at school.

I love this picture...
You can just see those wheels turning while he was studying for his science quiz.

Once we finished everything, everyone relaxed in their own way.  For Spencer, of course, it was watching football.  Cole practiced his guitar.  I read my book.  A great day plus we got things accomplished.  Can't ask for more than that.

I hope you all had a great day as well.

"You are worthy, O Lord our God, to receive glory and honor and power."
~Revelation 4:11

No comments:

Post a Comment