If you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. ~Matthew 17:20

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Church, Sunday Sports & Go-Carts

We are having revival at church this week and "revive" is just what the service did for me today.  It was wonderful and I am already looking forward to tomorrow night's service.

After church, Cole had his last acting class.  Spencer had me speed home so he could catch the last of the Broncos vs. Dolphins game.  Evidently, it didn't fail to entertain because he texted me the score after it went into overtime.  I think he was switching channels all day between football and the World Series.  It made him very happy.

After Cole's class, we picked up Logan and his friend, Erin, and headed to the Go Cart track.  We found this place by accident (when I was lost, surprise surprise) and Cole has been begging to go ever since.  Our neighbor, Nic, met us over there.  They were so excited.

These go carts are not like any go carts I grew up with...they were fast!  All riders have to wear a helmet, a neck brace and have super size seatbelts.  Kinda scary...
All smiles before the road rage.

Racers, start your engines.

At least, everyone was all smiles after the race.  They had a blast.

After a quick trip to the grocery store, I was so happy to get home, put on my pjs and have a glass of wine.  The boys are finished studying and I think we are all ready for bed.

I'm already anxious about our departure for Little Rock in a week.  Just the thought of getting everything together and traveling for four days makes my heart race and my head hurt.  

Deep breaths.

Hope you had a chance to revive your spirit today.

"We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps."
~Proverbs 16:9

No comments:

Post a Comment